OUR COMPANYAt Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
THE POSITIONWould you like to join a pharmaceutical company, where your skills, competencies and creativity can open doors for your development and professional growth? We are looking for a student who will support our department Operative Treasury Process Management, where we create innovative treasury processes. If this sparks your interest, we can offer you a unique experience to do your internship in Ingelheim, in one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies.
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- During your internship you support a global initiative to implement an inhouse bank solution within the Boehringer Ingelheim corporation.
- Within a pilot you contribute to the definition of appropriate treasury KPIs and the development into a dashboard system.
- Together with your colleagues you will prepare and lead training initiatives and support any other ad-hoc queries in the treasury business.
- Furthermore, you will support during deployment projects with a focus on US and Eastern Europe.
- Student within the field of Risk Management, Treasury or Banking
- Good understanding of treasury related topics
- Knowledge of payment service and cash management
- Willingness to be a member of a fully cross-functional and agile team - with care, honesty and transparency
- Good communication skills in English
EFFECTS OF COVID-19We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the hygiene rules recommended by the Robert Koch Institute. New employees who do not start on site in production or the laboratories are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our .
Want to learn more about us? Visit
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77-173173
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
- DE-Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)