EDI BSA - Contractor-VIC0972
CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of daily disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia and childhood myopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit
Job Summary:The Regional EDI Business Systems Analyst is the primary enabler for all regional EDI functionality. The position acts to maximize the effectiveness of its direct regions by ensuring their business requirements are met via EDI systems processing.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:Regional Business System Analyst
- Works collaboratively with other regions & functions to recommend improvements for EDI management consideration. Able to identify possible issues to the current EDI application when reviewing new requests or new technologies. Is able to define functional and system requirements accordingly.
- Liaison direct with functional business process owners and partners in the on-boarding of new EDI partners or change to existing partner programs. The position ensures that any new development / change meets functional / end user requirements and that proper documentation are created in support of the same.
- Critical participant in the Change Management process. Responsible for interpreting business needs & issues, translating those needs & issues into actionable requirements, developing test scenarios, and liaising directly with the developer to ensure an implementation or change meets the original design requirements.
- Develops and assists in maintaining effective test cases, test scripts, and use cases with consideration of cross functional impacts and Global EDI Application best practices. Assists in testing and analyzing those tests through the UNIT test environment as well as developing any necessary training materials for daily production supports future use.
- Assists in production root cause analysis in collaboration with other regional EDI Support teams in order to solution any recurring error.
- Responsible for ensuring assignments are completed on time, within scope, or are escalated appropriately in a timely manner.
- Enforces the security policies of the organization and ensures compliance of established / documented Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) procedures.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of business enterprise functions and processes with the ability to effectively communicate between functional, technical teams, and senior management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail and the ability to suggest technical solutions.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and requirements documentation. Ability to produce & maintain high quality referential documentation.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced / dynamic environment. Must be able to easily accommodate changes in workload, staffing, and on occasion their own schedule (i.e. after hours critical support, meeting requests off hours to accommodate other global team members, systems validation during monthly IT outages, etc).
- Effective interpersonal skills - specifically strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment while remaining self-motivated and self-directed
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment
- Normal office environment
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Occasionally subjected to off hours support
- 3-5 years’ experience with EDI & Electronic Commerce business process and systems support
- Experience managing all aspects of partner on-boarding (design, implementation, & support)
- Experience using PC desktop software including MS Office suites and related products
- Exposure to Baan or Oracle, IBM Sterling B2B Suite (Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File
- Gateway, Sterling Control Center), communications protocols (AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTPS) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primary Location:United States-New York-Rochester
Organization:CVI Information Services