ENSCO Inc is a diverse engineering and technology company that provides engineering, science and advanced technology solutions that guarantee mission success, safety, and security to governments and private industries worldwide. The Remote Sensing Engineering & Integration (RS SE&I) contract provides Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) support to the US Space Force, Space and Missile Systems Center’s (SMC) remote sensing mission. This mission area acquires systems and services to provide warfighters and the nation with spaceborne global, persistent, infrared surveillance and environmental monitoring capabilities. Position is located in Colorado Springs, CO Duties of this position will include:
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Ensure contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Develop budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program/project, participating in program planning, monitoring, and reporting.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with relevant program analysis tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to research, evaluate, interpret, and apply rules, regulations, and procedures to a variety of situations and to recommend solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely both orally and in writing
- MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Masters degree
- Program Management Institute certification
- Experience working with DOD and SMC customers
- Experience with space or aeronautical programs and projects
- Experience with the remote sensing mission’s portfolio of programs
- An active Top Secret or Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Internal Position Title
Senior Program Analyst
Background Check Type
Drug Screen Type
Export Control and Licensing
Contract Award Contingency
78,769.60 - 110,344.00 - 141,876.80
- Annual education tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with 2.5% dollar-for-dollar company match in first year of employment, and up to 6% company match thereafter
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
- Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
- Paid Time Off
- 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
- Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
- Computer purchase discount
- Recognition and reward programs
- Patent awards
- Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
- Recruitment awards
- Length of service awards
- Community service recognition
The Aerospace Sciences and Engineering (ASE) Division is based in Cocoa Beach, Fla., with facilities and capabilities in Colorado Springs, Colo., El Segundo, Calif., and Orcutt, Calif. ASE’s primary focus is aerospace engineering, cyber security and meteorological systems.
ASE is the prime contractor to the U.S. Space Force, providing Systems Engineering & Integration of the Launch Safety infrastructure, the Satellite Control Network and the Standard Space Trainer.
ENSCO’s aerospace engineering efforts support launch range activities throughout the U.S. ASE employees are developing the Range of the future and evaluating highly technical systems for critical launch operations, including range instrumentation, safety and communications.
Our Cyber domain experts are providing engineering solutions for space systems Defensive Cyber Operations, as well as cyber consultative support for private sector and government organizations.
The ASE Division is the premier integrator of weather systems and technologies to enhance safety, reduce cost, and lessen weather impacts on space launches, aviation and business operations.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.